We as a parent are very concerned about our fetal heartbeat and being able to monitor your baby's heart can be loads of fun and cute too. It may even help you have a better night's sleep if you're stressed by nature. We bring you BabyCare Fetal Doppler. Our fetal Doppler lets you listen to your baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into your pregnancy. It is the best way to connect and bond with baby early by listening to its sweetest heartbeat, kicks and moves.
Here's a gift to a happy, healthy pregnancy,
- Our Doppler fetal monitor is a hand-held ultrasound transducer used to detect the fetal heartbeat for prenatal care.
- The Doppler has a built in speaker with fantastic audio quality.
- The probe and main units are integrated together for easy to use.
- Our Doppler consumes very less power which means you can hear many times in just one batch of batteries.
- It is very compact and light weight.
- Its Ergonomic design give you the clear and perfect display to read the units and heartbeats.
How to use:
- Before using it for the first time, make sure 2 batteries are in.
- Press the power button to power on, then adjust the volume
- Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keep legs straight and relax.
- Attach the fetal probe to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus and find out the best direction to the fetal heart
- After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real time.
- Certifications: CE approved
- Ultrasound Frequency: 2MHz
- Sensitivity From 10 - 12 weeks
Please Note Due to Covid19-Shipping will take longer then usual. It can upto 3 weeks for delivery